Virelai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★Rules and lotting★

Go down

★Rules and lotting★ Empty ★Rules and lotting★

Post  Vyren Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 pm

★-Welcome to Virelai. Below are the Rules and general lotting/points info.

★RULES★

★1: Exactly who is lotting when something drops will be announced after a few seconds by either
myself or Nyasho. It decided via a very simple point system that will be described further down.

★2: Under no circumstances is anyone to lot anything they have not been called for, nor are they permitted
to /tell myself or an officer asking to be allowed to lot.

★3: Please follow the instructions of the leaders to make sure everything is done as efficiently as possible.

★4: If you have to leave a Raid early, please send a /tell to let us know you are leaving.

★5: Please do your best to bring Reraise items for yourself. We understand if you are unable to, but it will save time and MP.

★6: Please gather together PROMPTLY. Gather time starts at 6pm GMT, I expect everyone online at that time to start leaving what they are doing and making their way to raids.

★7: EVERYONE must have sneak oils and prism powders for getting through sky.

★8: Farming triggers counts as a raid and you are expected to attend as often as you are attending the god fights. I know it's boring, and I know it is tedious, but no triggers, no gods. Anyone who does not turn up for trigger farming often will not be elegable for lotting in sky.

★Each raid has separate points. Points will not carry over.

★ZNM★

For ZNM members must bring their own pop items. You can choose one piece of gear to lot on and the 100% item(for unlocking the next teirs) will also go to you. The other pieces of gear will be elegable to lot on by members who can use them.

★LOTTING AND POINTS INFO★

★Virelai is a points based Einherjar, sky and ZNM linkshell. Having been a part of many other LSs in the past, I will do my best to try and uphold a fair system for receiving drops. Here is the general info:

★For each raid you attend, you will be given ★5★ points. If you have to leave before the end (30 minutes or more before the end) ★1★ point will be deducted from that raid. To lot will cost you ★10★ of your points which will be deducted(If you win). When joining the shell, you will automatically be given ★10★ points to start you off. That is ★5★ for your first raid, plus another ★5★ to allow you to lot should something no body else wants drop. (So nothing gets freelotted or tossed if there is someone who wants it present, because they didn't have enough points etc.)

★For ease of control, members should place 2 items in their search comment for each raid (a main and a secondary item).

★To make it easier to understand, I will share with you the exact way I decide: When something drops, the first thing I do is check who has it as their #1 for the night. If multiple people have it as their #1, I check those peoples points and offer it to the one with the highest(Unless there is a 10 or less point difference between the two[or more] then both will lot together.)
Vyren
Vyren
Admin

https://virelai.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum